Cannes 2022 | XR and VeeR Future Award Competition
CALL FOR entries
(360 VR Works and Interactive 6DOF experiences)
Cannes XR and the VeeR Future Award Competition are now accepting entries. Cannes XR will present two winners with the 2022 VeeR Future Award in two categories: Best VR Story and Best VR Interactive Experience. Each winner will also be awarded $1000 USD and a Premium Plus Package.
- Competitive: Yes
- Submission Fees: No
- Need to be completed after January 1, 2020.
- AR/MR/Installations will not be considered.
- All lengths and genres (animation, fiction, non-fiction, etc.).
- Need to be completed XR, not works in progress.
- * Cannes XR will be held online from May 17th to 28th. If you are submitting a work in progress, please make sure the final build is available by March 18th.
- Full regulations can be found here.
The 2022 Cannes XR x VeeR Future Award Competition will feature a curated selection of this year’s most innovative and captivating VR works and celebrate each creator’s achievements in cinematic VR. Cannes XR and VeeR will take a step forward with the global VR community this year, creating a new stage and providing more chances for creators to express themselves through VR storytelling.
The 2022 shortlisted VR works will be shown during Cannes XR’s worldwide virtual screening and showcased offline in China to bring VR projects and their creators in front of more media, potential distributors and investors.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Promotion and Communications
Telefilm Canada, Montréal
1 800 567-0890